Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week Two - I think I'm becoming addicted

So week two has ended and its getting better. On monday morning (after I took sunday off as a break) I felt really sluggish and didn't really want to get out of bed. The run was not to good. I don't know if this was because I took a day off or what. But that night I went out for another run and it felt much better.

Halfway through the week I decide to start a couch to 5km. Its not one that I'm following rather one I'm making up myself. I started to run for 1 minute and then walk for 1 minute(all up 23-24 minutes). I started this on thursday so ill be doing this until the end of next week. Then ill be upping it to running 1.30 minutes and walking 1 minute.  

I decided to do it this way so I can see how much further I am running and how its all going. Rather then just guessing if I had run more from day to day like i had been. Im feeling better every day and I have started to notice that my clothes are fitting better. My body is not feeling as bad as it did that first week and iv also keep my diet up. Iv lost over 4kg in the last 2 weeks so thats also been win.

This running thing is starting to catch on. I think I'm becoming slowly addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment