Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week Four - Three days no running.

What a shit week iv had so far. I started the week with a few two minute runs and one minute walks and that was going good, even threw in a few three minutes every now and then. It felt good and I could see that I was improving.
Then came Wednesday I got up and went for a run and felt a little sluggish. I always feel like shit on the morning runs but in the afternoon I feel much better for some reason. That night I had planned to go out for another run like I always do after work, however I had this really sharp pain in my back. Low down on my right hand side. I don’t know what caused this as for the past few weeks nothing really has changed. I thought maybe this would pass and I would be ok the next day.
Well I was wrong. I got up the next morning and this time it felt even worse. Now no matter what I did walk, sit or anything it hurt. It didn’t go away until today Sunday, but I can still feel it a little. So thats three days that I have not done any running and I’m a little annoyed to say the least. So I thought why not, Im going out tonight for a run and hopefully I can run this pain out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment