Friday, February 11, 2011

Week Three

So week three has almost ended and I can say I really don’t like missing a day. It just feels wrong for some reason now. I also have been really looking at what iv been eating and reading the labels more and more. I really don’t like eating unhealthy foods any more, and if for some reason I do (like this week out of my hands) I feel really bad about it. But on a good note iv lost 5kg in the past 3 weeks, so thats a plus.

Iv noticed that my one minute run and one minute walk is starting to get a bit easy. So this week I have been throwing in a few 2 minute runs which have felt really good. Iv also been doing this at the end of my runs to really push myself through the last part. Next week I’ll be upping all my 1 min runs to 2 min. I think it’s going to be the same as my first week feeling sore and out of breath, but I need to progress and so iv planned to keep that up for 2 weeks and then up it again, when I feel like I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment