Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spider Webs


I just wanted to bring this useless point up. I have one gripe with running and its not the pain of the early morning starts dragging myself out of bed. Or even feeling sore after a long run. Its the spider webs. Now at this point you might be laughing. But these things are bad, really bad. Don’t get me wrong they look great and I think they are amazing structures. But when its dark and you can hardly see in front of you the last thing you want is to look like some crazy person trying to get rid of something that others can not see.
I live in an area that is full of trees and the path I usually run on has many overhanging branches. So after a number of these encounters and looking like a mad man, I decided to move my running to the road. Or should I say I was forced out. 
Im not too worried about it, but I just find it funny how something so small can change what you do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment